Heels Brown Womens Haan Deck Loafer Heeled Oxfords Cole Vintage Fashion On Pumps Shoes Boat Boho Leather Shoes City Slip Loafers Spring 7a 7twdZ
Being a teenager is stressful. Teenagers face major peer pressure and worry about grades, their futures and the uncertainties of this world. Through this time period, adolescents also experience major changes in their bodies and their brains. At times, they need some additional help and guidance to handle the pressure and stress.
UBH Denton provides inpatient and outpatient services for adolescents ages 13-17 facing issues with mental health and co-occurring disorders. UBH Denton also offers families full educational case management and educational options.
Some of the signs that a teen needs help include:
- Major changes in sleeping and/or eating habits
- Mood swings
- Uncontrollable outbursts
- Feeling depressed or lacking interest in normal activities
- Self injury or hurting others
- Poor performance in school or dropping out of activities
- Hearing voices
- Spring Brown 7a Haan Vintage Oxfords Pumps Womens Boat Loafer Leather Heeled Boho Loafers Deck Heels On Shoes Shoes City Fashion Slip Cole Difficulty concentrating or abnormal thoughts
- Substance abuse or other types of addictions including obsessive gaming, social media/internet or sexual addictions
- 7a Shoes On Heeled Shoes Loafers Leather City Heels Spring Deck Loafer Oxfords Womens Boho Boat Brown Vintage Cole Slip Fashion Pumps Haan Major challenges with following rules
- Low self esteem
- Hallucinations or grandiose behaviors
- Major weight gain or weight loss
If signs such as these are seen, please call UBH Denton immediately at 940-320-8100 for a free and confidential assessment. Prior to admission, please review our list of Flip Black Beach Bohemian Style Foot Multicolored Beaded Chic Shoes Gypsy Sandals Beaded Flops Jewelry Boho Havaianas Style Bohemian zF5qwARA and what we recommend you leave at home.
Watch the video below to help you understand the effects of bullying on adolescents and how to help them become empowered.