You can’t find similar wool slippers in any other shop! Manufacturing technology of these women wool slippers was created by Bure Bure founder Inga Samusiene. Felted slippers are made layering wool in specific way to make your feet look smaller.
Each pair features recycled leather labels.
HEALTHY AND NATURAL
Felt making is one of the purest processes in textile. Using just hot water and soap, wool is turned into natural and renewable felt material, which is eco-friendly and almost weightless. Wool slippers prevent sweating and massage the feet. Because of the insulation of wool fibers, feet remain cool on a hot day and warm on a cool day.
MAKING AND SHIPPING BUREBURE
We avoid a waste of materials, which is a frequent issue in an industrial manufacturing, so please keep in mind that felting process starts ONLY after an order is confirmed. It takes up to 14 days for your order to be prepared for shipment.
1) Non slippery latex.
2) 2-layered soles made handmade from 2mm thick recycled leather (suede) and cork. Hand-stitched with waxed thread and also glued with strong glue. Can be worn outdoor when it's dry.
3) With durable non-slip natural cork/latex/wool soles, hand stitched with waxed thread in contrasting colour.
4) Cork and rubber soles, handstiched and glued. Can be worn outdoor.
For handstiched soles
1) Freshen up your woolen slippers by shaking them and getting rid of crumbled dirt, clean them with the vacuum cleaner and leave to ventilate for a few hours.
2) Dry clean.
For latex soles
3) Hand wash felted slippers in a warm water with a small amount of wool cleaning agent.
4) Let woolen footwear dry naturally in a room temperature.
Caution: do not leave slippers with latex soles in a direct sunlight!
© 2015 Appearance, technology and texts are copyrighted by the authors. Reproduction and distribution without the consent of the authors is forbidden.